Hot Days. Frosty Mornings. Cool Evenings. Perhaps Rain. Chilly Winds. Perfect Jacket.
What makes AN OSi Cool Jacket different? Like similar jackets OSi Cool Jackets are geared toward warm weather, but that is where the similarity ends. When the weather turns cool, windy or even rainy the Cool Jacket's exclusive WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE/WINDPROOF THERMAL (removable) liner keeps you riding without changing jackets.
And on wet or windy summer days, the Cool Jacket's breathable liner makes sure your are not sweltering in a coated liner.
Classic styling in a mesh jacket with a RELAXED FIT for comfort on all styles of bikes for all shapes or riders. Unisex sizing with Flex Fit™ gusseted waist panels plus side belts allows the rider to custom fit the Cool Jacket at the waist/hip area to conform to the differing shapes of men and women as well as different riding styles.
Lower price, more features, greater comfort, perfect decision.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE/WINDPROOF THERMAL LINER Removable full-sleeve thermal liner for true 3-season usability. Perfect for taking the chill off when the sun dips or the wind blows not to mention the threat or appearance of rain.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE 8-POINT FLEX FIT SIZING SYSTEM™ includes expansion gussets at the hips for additional hips and waist mobility for comfort on and off the bike and in different riding positions.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE THE MOST SIZES XS-5XL
- Tough as a nails poly mesh lets the air in but that's about all
- Extended tail with padding
- Adjustment tabs and belts on arms and at waist and hook-and-loop closures on the wrists and at the neck
- Reflective piping at the collar and waist
- YKK zippers
- Armor included at elbows / shoulders / back
- 3 Pockets: 2 External & 1 Internal. All are zippered.
- Matching pants available with connecting zipper to attach
OSi's Cool Jacket is the ONLY jacket in its class with an ACTUAL WATERPROOF-BREATHABLE-WINDPROOF liner. You can pay a lot more for a jacket and still not get that feature!
Chests sizes are calculated to fit over a riding jacket, so there is no need to add inches to fit over a jacket or layers.
SIZE | Chest | Waist Opening (Closed/Open)