The look of a solid jacket combined with the airflow of a mesh jacket ... Handcrafted for Ladies
CRAFTED ESPECIALLY TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE WOMAN RIDER FOR FIT, COMFORT AND SAFETY.
Men's version of the Trek Air jacket designed to coordinate with the Ladies version.
Breathable micromesh maximizes airflow without the look of an all mesh jacket. Perfectly blends with texturized nylon on elbows and shoulders for maximum breathability without sacrificing protection.
Exclusive Comfort CutTM patterns ensure a comfortable fit for riders of all shapes and sizes. Flex FitTM waist belts, adjustable arm straps. zippered expansion panels at the waist allow the rider to customize the jacket fit to their body, bike and riding style.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE/THERMAL LINER Removable full-sleeve thermal liner for true 3-season usability. Perfect for taking the chill off when the sun dips or the wind blows while keeping you dry and comfortable even in warm weather.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE 8-POINT FLEX FIT SIZING SYSTEM™ includes expansion gussets at the hips for mobility at the hips and waist and for comfort on and off the bike and in different riding positions.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE THE MOST SIZES SM-3XL
- Zippered expansion gussets on sides offer added room at hips and waist for comfort on and off the biked as needed.
- Extended padded tail panel
- Adjustment tabs on arms (4) and belts at the waist (2) plus hook-and-loop closures at the wrists and neck.
- Reflective back panels plus piping (front, back and shoulders) enhance nighttime visibility
- YKK zippers
- CE-approved armor elbows/shoulders. Back pad included.
- Zipper to attach pants mounted on a stretch panel for mobility and comfort
- Pockets: External Zippered 4; Internal Zippered 1, Phone 1
- Large zippered pouch pocket on back stores gloves and accessories when off bike
- Rubber-coated snaps and zipper pulls
Chests sizes are calculated to fit over a riding jacket, so there is no need to add inches to fit over a jacket or layers.
SIZE | Chest | Waist Opening (Closed/Open)